By Matt Wickstrom
LEXINGTON, Ky. — Tyler Childers’ is eatin’ bigtime with his critically acclaimed new album Country Squire, which debuted this week at #1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart with over 32,000 equivalent units sold.
The accomplishment caps off a monstrous two weeks that began with the release of Country Squire on Aug. 2 and continued with Childers’ national TV debut on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Aug. 6 before ended with a hometown show as part of the nightcap on the final day of the inaugural Railbird Festival that kicked off with the artist receiving a key to the City of Lexington.
In celebration of the release, Childers will embark on his extensive “Country Squire Run” headlining tour this fall including newly confirmed stops at Portland’s Crystal Ballroom (two nights), St. Louis’ The Pageant and Indianapolis’ Murat Theatre. See below for complete tour itinerary.
For more information visit TylerChildersMusic.com.
- REVIEW: Railbird Fest Day Two
- Tyler Childers brings his Kentucky soundtrack nationwide with performance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
- Tyler Childers unveils tripped-out video for “All Your’n”
- Tyler Childers is coming back to Kickin’ it on the Creek! Who else is joining him?
- Tyler Childers announces new album “Country Squire,” unveils first single