By Matt Wickstrom
OWENSBORO, Ky. (March 13, 2018) – ROMP Fest has finalized the lineup for its 15th annual gathering with Pert Near Sandstone, The Po’ Ramblin’ Boys, The Barefoot Movement and Hank, Pattie & The Current. The festival will be held at Owensboro’s Yellow Creek Park from June 27-30.
The newly announced artists join Alison Krauss, Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder; Sam Bush, Travelin’ McCourys, Leftover Salmon, Jeff Austin Band, Parker Millsap, Rhiannon Giddens, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver; Billy Strings, We Banjo 3, Michael Daves featuring Tony Trischka; Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out; Robbie Fulks, Phoebe Hunt & the Gatherers; Fireside Collective, Sheriff Scott & the Deputies; Mile Twelve, Love Canon and the Kentucky Bluegrass Allstars.
Daily schedules for ROMP Fest will be revealed and single day tickets available on Thursday, March 15. For more information visit rompfest.com.
Past ROMP Fest coverage
- Travelin’ McCourys, Leftover Salmon, Jeff Austin Band and Parker Millsap lead final ROMP additions
- Alison Krauss, Sam Bush and Ricky Skaggs top first round of ROMP 2018 artist reveals
- Lil Smokies move from Big Sky to Big Time
- ROMP Fest Review: June 22-25, 2016
- Bluegrass fans to attend ROMP Festival
- The 23 String Band to perform at local festival